Sunday, April 11, 2010

yeah.....im a procrastinating asshole

i know , i know , yeah yeah yeah............. i haven't quite mastered the nack of actually telling yall what is going on in my day to day....but the truth is ....that blogging somehow found it's way into my subconscious school zone....and began to create the dred of homework......because in all honesty i can't imagine how friends of mine........ let alone complete strangers.....could be remotely interested in what i think and feel.....but alas.....here i sit in the dichotomy of my life torn between what is interesting to me and what could potentially be interesting to you.... so..... i make a new resolution...right now here with you.... to write at least every other day..... whether or not i fucking feel like it..... so i can at the very least feed my ego and know that my life is being documented.......so tonight.....
yes tonight 4/11/10 i got drunk on flippin tequilla after promising on facebook that i woiud be sober for a week........success for a few hours i suppose.......i got drunk at the glendale watering hole.....and had discussions about the mexican ladies in hollywood that make sausages and peppers on mayonaised buns at 2 am but refuse to come out during the day for the stoners..... most likely due to deportation laws...... and why no fucking bartender other than myself and few others can make a decent dirty martini.......suffice it to say i learned a lot tonight and my spiritual depth grew infinateley .......oh shout out to my sister who turned 21 tonight for the 7th time........yay!!!!!! whatever.....that was my night....i hope you enjoyed it as much as i did......
hugs and kisses and o's to all

-court

No comments:

Post a Comment