Friday, March 12, 2010

fucking old damnit this shit catches up anyway

dear world,

i realize that i have like five followers at this point but someday that number will far surpass my greatest expectations....so for now for you.....on this my 25th birthday....thank your six for believing in me.....and we will make it or we will die trying.....and i want to say a special thank you to taylor....rip.........WHO SAVED MY LIFE once upon a time but is still here with me tonight.... i feel you i love you and happy fucking birthday to me.......





the next blog i write i promise will deal with one night stands....ie sex and evreything it is supposed to be despite what it most often is. shit will get real honest real fast..... stay tuned.......25 here i come ready or not!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment