Wednesday, April 14, 2010

see i can keep promises!!!

hey there blogville,

this is me making good on my promise to write even when i feel like passing out to the sweet hum of whatever my new boyfriend pandora wants to sing me to sleep to.... oh and FYI making "owl city" a channel......dumb.....anywayz,

what happened tonight? you ask..... well.....
(aside from murdering elipses....daniel.....)
i went to cardio barre (a bourgeoise workout class that seems over priced until you see the effects).... and there i learned that missing a week of class means you embarrass yourself to the point of possibly needing an ambulance.....

from there my night progressed into a night of drinking at my neighborhood watering hole.....where low and behold.... the asshole i never should have slept with....( who by the way used to call me a mermaid....gay.....anyway) walked in with his bleach blonde drug addicted whore that apparently seemed a better choice......suffice it to say....that was FUN!.....but as the drinks flowed i realized that i was smarter she would die younger.....and my friends love me more..... so there cruel world....and male mentality.....there!!!! there i say!!!!!!........ so as always i have decided that tonight was excellent.....mostly because despite the asshole ramblings that surround me on a tedious level..... i had a night off from work which i spent bettering my body..... and amongst (mostly) friends (with the exception of dumb fuck mistake and his bleach blonde STD) so ...... yeah



and i have also followed through on my promise to blog even when the mood doesn't strike me....

remind me to tell all yall about my job one day.... and who's fucking who.... and so on and so forth...... trust me it's a brilliant drama inscestual pit that i couldn't make up even if i tried......



till then,,,,,
hugs and kisses and o's to everyone
-court

No comments:

Post a Comment